Townhouse, Single Family - Brigantine, NJ
"Osprey Landing" is a new six unit townhouse development with all the amenities and options expected in luxury shore living such as granite, hardwood, tile, security system, a four stop elevator and many fine appointments throughout. Located one block from the pristine Brigantine beach, bordering the beautiful Community Center and recreation complex and just a short walk to dining and shopping, makes Osprey Landing the ideal Brigantine location. This end town home is #2C. The furnished model home is an end town home #2A. The remaining homes may be finished with buyer's choice of cabinets, flooring and interior paint colors as well as from a selection of several optional features such as radiant tile floor heating system, central vacuum system, tankless water heater and a master bedroom electric fireplace.
Andrew Solari, REALTOR of RE/MAX Coastal
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Atlantic & Cape May Counties,
Vol. 11, Issue 02, Page 32.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Oven: Self-Cleaning
- New Construction
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s); Zoned A/C
- Heating System: Forced Air; Zoned
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural Gas
- Exterior Construction: Block; Masonry; Vinyl Siding
- Garage: Attached
- Alarm System
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Townhouse
- Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Eat-In Kitchen; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Storage; Walk-In Pantry
- Attic,Sprinkler System
- Sprinkler System,Attic